As we age, we begin to notice changes on our skin: wrinkles, sagging, age spots, volume loss and so on. If you are reading this, it means that you have discovered some of these changes. While some may embrace these signs of ageing, others might find them disconcerting. It is very ok to try to slow down these natural changes of our bodies. There are more intensive options to fight against ageing like plastic surgery, but there are also gentler approaches, such as creams and makeup. By skilfully using makeup and appropriate tools, we can cleverly divert attention away from these problem areas.
Let's discuss how we can use DIY eyelash extensions, to bring out the best of us and feel more confident of our appearance. If we use the right style for our eye shape, DIY eyelash extensions can effectively divert attention away from under-eye wrinkles and draw focus to your eyes. Here's how they can help:
1. Enhanced Eye Definition: DIY eyelash extensions can create a dramatic and captivating look, emphasising the beauty of your eyes. When people notice your striking lashes, they are less likely to pay attention to under-eye wrinkles.
2. Diverting Gaze Upward: Longer, fuller lashes naturally lead the observer's gaze upward, away from the lower part of your face where under-eye wrinkles are typically more visible.
3. Brightening Effect: Some DIY eyelash extensions are designed with subtle, wispy ends that can give your eyes a more youthful and open appearance, helping to counterbalance the appearance of under-eye wrinkles.
4. Camouflage: The presence of DIY eyelash extensions can help camouflage or distract from the fine lines and wrinkles under your eyes by creating a more captivating focal point.
5. Makeup Techniques: Combining DIY eyelash extensions with strategic makeup techniques, such as using concealer to brighten the under-eye area or applying eyeshadow to enhance your eye shape, can further minimiSe the visibility of wrinkles.
Remember that while DIY eyelash extensions can be a useful tool for diverting attention, skincare and makeup products, such as eye creams, concealers, and primers, can also play a role in minimising the appearance of under-eye wrinkles. Ultimately, it's about using a combination of techniques and products to achieve the desired effect.